Host: Rachel Mae of Smoke & Honey
When: Wednesday, December 10 / 6:30-9:30pm
Holidays are a time for celebrating, and celebrating is a time for cocktails! Self-proclaimed “leisure expert” and entertaining enthusiast Rachel Mae Furman of Smoke & Honey will teach a workshop on how to incorporate seasonal ingredients into everything from cocktails to punches to old fashioneds, with a special focus on presentation and application specifically for holidays.
Rachel’s workshops are less about stuffy mixology and more about “crafting” cocktails and styling the perfect drink for the occasion. It’s about clever creative ideas and tips for how to step up your spirits game into more of an experience than just a beverage!
The workshop will teach not only the holiday cocktail recipes, but templates and methods for making balanced cocktails that you can use all year long. Each guest will create their own set of Rachel’s signature sealed “Mason Jar Cocktails ” in a decorated craft box ready to give as a hostess gift or bring to a holiday party.
- All supplies to create a set of 9 Mason Jar Cocktails in a gift box for gifting or serving at a party
- All booze, ingredients, garnishes
- Lessons on creating seasonal syrups, incorporating them into cocktails, and basic cocktail recipe templates to replicate at home
- Lessons on the “crafting” of cocktails, ideas for presentation, mass batching for parties, and efficiency of cocktail entertaining
- Sample holiday cocktails to enjoy while you learn!
- Printed booklet of all recipes and lessons learned at the workshop